Coal Chunks Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Coal Chunks.
Coal Chunks is a small mod that has a topic about coal in Minecraft. The Coal Chunks added new “mini coal” Minecraft 2 to users!
The two new Coal types of mods are called Coal Chunks and Charcoal Chunks. The Coal Chunks and Charcoal Chunks are mini versions of Coal and Charcoal. In order to obtain the Coal Chunks and Charcoal Chunks, you only need to give Coal or Charcoal and you can create 8 Chunks.
The Coal Chunks and Charcoal Chunks can be used as fuel but they can only burn 1 item. So why do you want to use Coal Chunks instead of Coal? Simply because sometimes the amount of Coal you use will be redundant. For example, if you only need to burn 1 or 2 items, you only need to use 1 or 2 Coal Chunks instead of 1 Coal, so you’ll waste a bit of fuel.
The Coal Chunks and Charcoal Chunks can also be reassembled into its normal version. You just need to put 8 Coal Chunks in the manufacturing box.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Coal Chunks Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Coal-Chunks-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!