Clumps Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft (XP Orbs clump together) is programmed and designed with a purpose of improving fps for the player in a particular case. Although Minecraft does not have a special graphical interface, the enormousness, as well as random structures of the game, account for a great room in the computer ram. For that reason, if you do not have a good computer enough, you may have some difficulties in enjoying this amazing Minecraft – one of the most famous game in the world.
Minecraft is a game focus on survival and creativity. In survival stage, the player is able to approach to many individual game structures such as crafting, constructing, fighting, “experience orbs,” etc… The experience point is what the player can get after completing some basic missions in the game like kill the monster, exploit mineral, cook or go hunt. The player can make use of these experience points to upgrade his equipment or armor. That stuff makes the player stronger.
However, this experience orbs structure sometimes causes the error when the player does not have a good computer enough. When the player kills many monsters or uses Bottle o’ Enchanting, an enormous amount of “Experience Orbs” immediately flies towards him. When an amount of Experience Orbs becomes sufficient, some phenomena happen such as fps decreases, and experience orbs still fly around the player after he gets experience, the server becomes overloaded, etc. With Clumps, all experience orbs closing to each other will stick together to become a small ball. And that ball can store enough EXP. Clumps require Forge Mod Loader, B.A.S.E and Minecraft version 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Clumps Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Groups XP Orbs Together)
- Download Forge Installer, BASE Mod, Clumps.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!