The Clean View mod for Minecraft is a mod that is created by mod Developer ZlainSama, which was introduced to users on the Curse Forge website on November 11, 2015. The mod has been in development for almost 2 years and has been downloaded over 30,000 times. ZlainSama also contributed to the development of a number of different mods, including Cosmetic Armor Reworked, which allows players to wear ornamental decorations, Peaceful Surface allowing monsters not to appear on the ground, Offline Skins that allow players to use skins in Offline Mode and many other mods.
One of the most common things that players can encounter in Minecraft is Particles – effects that appear during certain phenomena. When it rains the water hits the ground and shoots up, it’s Particles. When standing near the lava, there are tiny flames of fire, Particles. As the Endermen teleport the purple blobs that appear, it is also Particles. And the most common particle that is when players drink potion buffs.
When taking the Health Point potions, pink particles will appear, when using the strength potion, red particles will appear… These Particles let the players know what kind of buffs they are receiving. However, since the particle’s appearance is not easy to distinguish, Mojang used the HUD system to show buffs to players. But this makes these particles useless and simultaneously obstructs vision. Clean View allows you to remove the particle effect displayed on the players. Clean View requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2.
How to Install Clean View Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Clean-View-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!