Clay WorldGen Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 in Minecraft adds block Clay in cave area when Minecraft creates a new world.
The primary purpose of Clay WorldGen Mod is to change the world creating system of Minecraft; accordingly, it allows the player to generate block Clay in underground cave areas instead of just lake or river areas.
The idea of mod seems to be so simple, however, it is also extremely practical. Because somehow we all feel uncomfortable when diving into the bottom of the lake just for digging some block Clay (digging underwater even processes so slow.)
Mod accompanies some configs such as:
- Maximum Spawn Level: The highest height that block Clay can be spawned out. (Example: When the maximum height is set at 60, if the height is greater than 60, there will be no block Clay)
- Maximum Vein Size: The maximum largeness of a block Clay.
- Minimum Spawn Level: The minimum height that block Clay can be spawned out. (Example: When the minimum height is set at 16, if the height is smaller than 16, there will be no block Clay)
- Minimum Vein Size: The minimum largeness of a block Clay.
- SpawnRate: The denseness when spawning out the block Clays.
How to Install Clay WorldGen Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Clay WorldGen.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!