Chunkt Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. As you know, Minecraft’s chunks only load when there are players nearby. And only when the chunks are loaded will everything work in that chunks. This minimizes the memory that Minecraft uses, if all Chunks are loaded at the same time, then it is likely that your computer will not withstand it! However, it also limits many things. It forces the player to stay within range for things above that Chunks to function. You will not be able to go far and expect to return home when your plants are grown because they are in Unloaded Chunks. That’s just an example, it becomes especially inconvenient when you play Modded Minecraft. When you go too far, your machines will stop working.
Chunkt is a mod that will help you solve this problem. Chunkt adds to Minecraft a new block which, when placed down, will always make it load. It does this via the / forceload command available in Minecraft. Therefore, it is quite simple and lightweight (lightweight).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Chunkt Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Chunkt-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!