ChunkNoGoByeBye Mod 1.14.4. As you know, Minecraft’s Chunks only load when someone is nearby. And only when the chunks are loaded will everything in that chunks work. This minimizes the memory that Minecraft uses, if all the Chunks are loaded at the same time, then it is likely that your computer will not withstand it! However, it also limits many things. It forces the player to be within range for things above that Chunks to function. You will not be able to go far and expect to return home when your plants are grown because they are in Unloaded Chunks. That’s just an example, it becomes especially inconvenient when you play Modded Minecraft. When you go too far, your machines will stop working.
ChunkNoGoByeBye is a mod that will help you solve this problem. ChunkNoGoByeBye adds to Minecraft a new block called Single Chunk Loader. As its name suggests, the Single Chunk Loader can help you load a chunk.
To craft it, you only need an Enchanting Table and 8 Ender Pearls (once crafted you will get 10 Single Chunk Loaders).
Single Chunk Loader, when put down, will keep the chunk where it is placed to load even when you are away. It does this via the / force load command available in Minecraft. Therefore, it is extremely simple and lightweight (lightweight).
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install ChunkNoGoByeBye Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ChunkNoGoByeBye-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!