Chunk In A Globe Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Chunk In A Globe.
Chunk In A Globe is a mod with great features. It allows you to create a small globe that you can live in!
To get started, you will need to create a sphere. Its recipe is very simple, you only need 5 Glass and 3 Base Block (base block) (maybe Wood, Cobblestone, Grass, etc.).
To use, you just need to put that ball down and right-click on it to go inside. In this sphere, you can think of it as a tiny world. You can build anything you want. You can turn it into a small farm, or a small house. You can build a warehouse without taking up a lot of space. You can also turn it into a secret place, etc. What you can do is based on your imagination!
To get out of this sphere, you just need to go up the green teleportation plate in the middle of it.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Chunk In A Globe Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2