Chunk Activator Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. As you know, Minecraft’s chunks only load when there are players nearby. And only when the chunks are loaded will everything work in that chunks. This minimizes the memory that Minecraft uses, if all Chunks are loaded at the same time, then it is likely that your computer will not withstand it! However, it also limits many things. It forces the player to stay within range for things above that Chunks to function. You will not be able to go far and expect to return home when your plants are grown because they are in Unloaded Chunks. That’s just an example, it becomes especially inconvenient when you play Modded Minecraft. When you go too far, your machines will stop working.
Chunk Activator is a mod that will help you solve this problem. Chunk Activator adds to Minecraft a new block that, when placed down, makes the Chunk always load. It does this via the / forceload command available in Minecraft. Therefore, it is quite simple and lightweight (lightweight).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Chunk Activator Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4