Minecraft is default size that you can build or destroy one block per time. HOWEVER, have you ever looked at a block and thought, they are composed of many small blocks yet? So with Chisels And Bits Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2, we let’s see some pictures in the following!
You will have the ability to edit the blocks, from a tiny one to a common block, cut and stretch,… generally you can carve for your blocks depending on your favor with this Chisels And Bits mod.
The primary tool of this mod is Chisel Tool. It includes a lot of different functions (hold Alt).
Additionally, this mod has some small features relating to recovering the block, create a collection based on the done work,… you can download and explore yourself. Have fun!
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Chisels And Bits Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer and your mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!