Chest Tracker Mod 1.16.3 is a small but extremely convenient mod for Minecraft. Chest Tracker adds Minecraft to a feature that allows players to find the items they are looking for quickly.
The feature of Chest Tracker is that it will show players which chest contains items they are looking for. For example, in the picture, I need to find Stone. I just need to open the inventory, point to Stone, and press the Left Alt key (by default). Then, Chest Tracker will automatically find yourself which chest Stone is in and it will highlight that chest. Chest Tracker also has an interesting feature that it will remember the blocks that you have found. You can quickly find them again by opening the mod’s GUI. You can open the Chest Tracker GUI by clicking on the small magnifying glass in the upper right corner when you open the inventory. You can also reset the shortcut for the mod’s find feature and to be able to easily open the mod’s GUI.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.