Chest Hoppers Mod 1.14.2/1.12.2. Hopper is a pretty interesting item in Minecraft. It appears in Minecraft in versions 1.5’s. To build a Hopper, you will need a chest and 5 Iron Ingot. What made Hopper unique was its ability. Hopper allows you to transport items as a pipeline system. You can take the item or put it in the chest with Hopper, you can store it in Hopper, and so on. With creative minds, a lot of machines and works were created using Hopper.
Hopper has only 5 boxes. This can be considered a weakness and its strength. Having fewer squares can make it better to filter items, but it also makes transporting many items difficult. Chest Hoppers is a mod that will help overcome this.
Chest Hoppers is inspired by a very famous mod of Minecraft that is Iron Chests. However, instead of adding new types of chests with a larger box, Chest Hoppers did that to Hopper!
Chest Hoppers adds new 6 types of Minecraft Hopper:
- Chest Hopper.
- Iron Chest Hopper.
- Gold Chest Hopper.
- Diamond Chest Hopper.
- Copper Chest Hopper.
- Silver Chest Hopper.
One thing worth noting is that Copper Chest Hopper and Silver Chest Hopper don’t have a recipe. You can only build them normally if you have the mods installed, there are 2 types of minerals!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Chest Hoppers 1.14.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Chest-Hoppers-1.14.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!