ChessMod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 named ChessMod.
Have you ever wanted to play chess in Minecraft ??? No? It’s okay, even if you want it now you can!
ChessMod is a mod that will add to Minecraft 2 chess board that you can use to play chess on.
The first board was called the Gold Chess Board. The Gold Chess Board will make a normal chess board. It will apply the rules of ordinary chess. To build the Gold Chess Board, you’ll need 2 Coals, 2 Iron Ingots, 2 Gold Nuggets and 3 Gold Blocks.
The next board is called the Wood Chess Board. The Wood Chess Board other than the Gold Chess Board will not apply the usual chess rules. Instead, the Wood Chess Board is a free chess board. You can use the Wood Chess Board to arrange the positions or chess tables you want. To build the Wood Chess Board, you will need 2 Coals, 2 Iron Ingots, 2 Gold Nuggets and 3 Woods / Logs.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install ChessMod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, ChessMod-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!