Welcome to Charcoal Pit Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 review. Charcoal is a heat-providing resource Minecraft that the player can obtain by burning any Log block. Charcoal is nearly as good as the natural Coal that players can find in caves deep in the ground. This is a means for players to get light and heat, in case they cannot locate any coal, and the player is afraid of facing the danger of natural caves.
However, in Minecraft Vanilla, charcoal is a bit too easy to craft. For players who enjoy realism, there is no need to go searching for coal if you can make some by simply putting woods into the furnace? So what if the player has a practical method to create Charcoal which is somewhat more difficult, but gives the player more coal than normal? Charcoal Pit is programmed to do it! To make Charcoal after installing Charcoal Pit, players will need more effort and of course the creation of charcoal is also much more impressive.
To create charcoal after installing Charcoal Pit, players need to chop wood and craft Log Piles or use Coal Blocks. Bury Log Pile /Coal Block into the ground and before filling it completely, use Flint and Steel to ignite a Log Pile / Coal Block and then fill it up. After ¾ days for Log Pile and 1½ days for Coal Block in Minecraft, the player can harvest Ash and Charcoal with Log Pile, Coke and Ash with Coal Block. Charcoal Pit requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12, 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install Charcoal Pit Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Charcoal Pit.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!