Chained Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Chained.
Chained is a simple mod. It only adds to Minecraft a new manufacturing material called Chain and some other small features.
Chain is a manufacturing material that you can get from combining 4 Iron Nuggets. So what is Chain for? Chain can be used to craft Chainmail Armor. Chainmail Armor is an outfit that exists in Minecraft without a recipe. You can only get it in exchange with Villager, in the Chest in the Dungeons or luckily dropped from Zombie. With Chained, you can make it quite cheap and simple.
Chained also added to Minecraft a new item that is Chain Horse Armor. To make it, you only need 6 Chain and 1 Wool. Along with Chain Horse Armor, the mod also adds Minecraft recipes for the remaining 4 types of Horse Armor. They all have a common recipe that is 6 ingredients, plus 1 Wool.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Chained Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Chained-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!