Ceramic Shears Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a pretty useful item in Minecraft.
Shears can be used to:
- Get Wool from Sheep. Using Shears on Sheep will give you 1 to 3 Wool. This is the most effective way to get Wool.
- Break Cobweb, Leaves, Tall Grass, Seagrass, Ferns, Dead Bushes and Vines. Shears are the only way you can get these blocks.
- Cut the Mooshroom (shear) into an ordinary cow.
- Cut Tripwire without activating it.
- Shave Pumpkin into Carved Pumpkin.
- Use Shear on the Snow Golem to remove Pumpkin on its head.
- Use Shear on Bee Hive or Beenest to get Honeycombs.
Ceramic Shears is a small mod that will add to Minecraft a new type of Shears with the same name as the mod, Ceramic Shears.
To create Ceramic Shear, you will first need to create 2 Clay Shears Part. Clay Shears Part is made of 2 Clays. You will then need to heat the Clay Shears Part in the Furnace to turn it into Ceramic Shears Part. Finally, you only need to combine 2 Ceramic Shears Part to create Ceramic Shears!
Ceramic Shears will have all the features of a regular Shears. The only difference is that the durability of Ceramic Shears is inferior to ordinary Shears.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Ceramic Shears Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ceramic-Shears-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!