Ced’s Treasure Hunting Mod 1.12.2. Hello, today I want to introduce you to a Mod of Minecraft called Ced’s Treasure Hunting!
Ced’s Treasure Hunting is a treasure hunt/hunting mod! First of all, I want to say that the mod will work normally but it is not 100% complete if you do not use it with Troll Ores Reborn (Troll Ores). The reason why I will mention it in a moment!
Ced’s Treasure Hunting adds Minecraft to a completely new dungeon for Minecraft. To find it, you’ll need a special compass of the name called Treasure Compass. Hold the Treasure Compass in your hand and Sneak + Right, it will show you where the dungeon is closest to you. Upon arrival, the compass will shine and inform you that you are near the dungeon and you have to dig down because all the dungeons are underground!
When entering the dungeon, you will face 5 children Troll Ore Wither. This is why you need to install Reborn Ores if you don’t enter the dungeon you won’t see anything! When you successfully kill these 5 Troll Ore Wither, there will be a door that opens to take you to the treasure! The treasure of the dungeon is 30 Block of Emerald and GG and a jewel called Treasure Gifter Piece!
Treasure Gifter Piece has two uses. First, it is used to build an upgraded version of a special compass called Treasure Compass +. Treasure Compass + works like Treasure Compass but it will show you exactly how close you are to the dungeon nearest you. Second, when you make 3 Treasure Gifter Piece, you will get Treasure Gifter. Treasure Gifter after activation will give you a Block of Emerald every 100 seconds!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Troll Ores Reborn.
How to Install Ced’s Treasure Hunting 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Ced’s-Treasure-Hunting-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!