Caveworld 2 Mod 1.7.10 adds a new dimension to the game called Caveworld with lots of fun stuff to explore!
Dimensions in Minecraft are parallel worlds to the one that you were brought into at the beginning of the game. The available dimensions are The End and the Nether. These dimensions have unique monsters and environment so they leave a very strong impression on the players. Based on these criteria, Caveworld 2 was written to create another dimension for players to explore.
To get started, you will need to build a portal similar to the Nether portal but instead of using Obsidian you will use the Moss Stones for crafting.
You can choose to use the following materials to activate the gate, each one of them opens a gateway to a different world:
- Ender Chest: Caveworld
- Emerald: Caverrn
- Aquamarine: Aqua Cavern
- Cavenium: Caveland
- Refined Cavenium: Cavenia
The mod has quite a number of recipes, so be sure to install Not Enough Items for references.
You can download the latest version of the Caveworld 2 Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Caveworld 2 1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Caveworld-2-1.7.10.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!