Cave Biomes Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Cave Biomes.
Cave Biomes adds to Minecraft lots of new biomes for underground caves. Its main purpose is to increase diversity for the underground world of Minecraft. At the same time, it will make Minecraft’s underground exploration a lot more interesting!
In Cave Biomes, the overworld is split into 2 layers, with layer 1 being from any cave above or at y29, and layer 2 being caves from y28 to y0. Cave biomes in layer 1 mimic the overworld biome above them. For example, caves in jungles are filled with vines, and caves in deserts have patches of sand. Layer 2 cave biomes on the other hand, do not follow existing overworld biomes and instead are their own, unique biomes.
Currently, Cave Biomes will have the following new biomes:
Biome on the first floor:
- Icy cave (Snowy taiga, Snowy Tundra, Snowy Beach)
- Fern cave (Taiga, Mega taiga & variants)
- Sand cave (Desert, Beach)
- Red sand cave (Mesa biome & variants)
- Swamp cave (Swamp)
- Jungle cave (Jungle & variants)
- Grassy cave (All other biomes)
Biome on the 2nd floor:
- Mushroom cave
- Cobweb cave
- Watery cave
- Lava cave
- Vine cave
- Magma cave
- Patchy obsidian cave
- Fully obsidian cave
- Andesite cave
- Diorite cave
- Granite cave
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Cave Biomes Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1