Cauldron Brewing Mod 1.14.4 is a pretty good mod for Minecraft. It adds to Minecraft a new feature, allowing players to brew / make potion in Cauldron instead of in the Brewing Stand.
To get started, you’ll need to prepare a few things. You will need a Cauldron, 1 Campfire, 1 Blaze Powder and 1 Water Bucket. You will need to put the Cauldron down and the Campfire below the Cauldron. Then hold Blaze Powder in your hand and right click on your Cauldron. You should see your Cauldron change (it will connect to Campfire below). Once your Cauldron is connected, you’ll need to add Blaze Powder to the Campfire below. When everything is done, you can add water to Cauldron and start making Potions!
Potion recipes in Cauldron will be the same as normal Potion recipes. For example, in the picture, I created Potion of Leaping. First, I threw the Nether Wart first to turn ordinaryater into awkward water. After that, I dropped Rabbit’s Foot into Cauldron. You will find that the water in it will gradually turn into the color of Leaping Potion. Very interesting! When that’s done, I drop one more Redstone to increase Potion’s time. To get the Potion out of Cauldron, you’ll need to use the Glass Bottle or the Splash Bottle (new mod item).
One thing you should keep in mind is that if you throw a lot of ingredients at the same time, it will not work. Blaze Powder under the Campfire also has a certain use, so you must also add Blaze Powder.
In addition, Cauldron Brewing allows players to store Lava and Milk in Cauldron!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.