Carry On Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 completely changes the way players interact with blocks and mobs in Minecraft: it allows players to hold objects up and carry them to another location.
Have you ever wondered why you can wear on your back a whole array of different items and blocks but cannot pick up a chest that holds the same amount of items and block in hand without breaking it contains? If you are still wondering, download this mod and install it right away!
Carry On can be said to completely change the way you manipulate and deal with blocks and mobs in Minecraft. Now you can CLICK and HOLD them on hand then move them away. This feature means you can move blocks of items without having to destroy them or simply move blocks, special items and mobs in the wrong place to the position you want.
Just hold shift, right-click on the block or mob you want to lift then move to the position you want, then right-click to put them down. Mod comes with config, for example, when lifting objects or mobs the character will be slow down. The players are also not allowed to pick up the enemy mobs in the game… You can download the latest version of the Carry On Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Carry On Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Carry On.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!