Carrier Mod 1.16.5/1.16.3 is a small and simple mod for Minecraft. It adds a new feature to Minecraft that allows players to “pick up” blocks and creatures.
Once the Carrier is installed, you just need to stand next to an organism (such as a cow, a chicken, a pig, etc.) and press Shift + Right-click on them to pick them up. While holding creatures (or blocks) your character will suffer the Slowness effect and you will also become hungry faster. To put it down, you just have to right-click. This mod feature, as mentioned, will work with blocks as well. You can pick up blocks like Chest, Furnace, Spawner, and so on to move them. This is also the purpose of the mod, to help players transport blocks and creatures easily. Carrier also allows you to customize many other things in the mod’s config such as: • The level of Slowness and Hunger you must take. • Blacklist of blocks and creatures you don’t want to pick up.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer, Angel-Ring-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!