A brief description, Capsule Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod providing players the ability to use an item called Capsule to “compress” a small area of space (including the blocks and objects of players) and carry people. Then we can optionally set in different places so that it will be time saving and convenient.
Firstly, we need a Capsule Base, used to set under the project that you want to “compress”:
Then continuing to craft several Capsules, the iron capsule will have a capacity is 1x1x1, which gold is 3x3x3, which diamond is 5x5x5. In addition, it can use ender pearls to upgrade capsule into 1 level. Every time it upgrades, its capacity will be up 2 more blocks (1x1x1 into 3x3x3 …):
How to use Capsule Mod:
You set Capsule Base under the construction, then holding Capsule, right-click and it will show the area to compress, right click again and Capsule will throw away to archive that.
To “archive”, you need to right-click to activate Capsule, and then right-click one more time to throw. Therefore, that area will appear. If you want to compress, you will do the same, as when archiving, it is extremely convenient.
If you are interested in travelling, this is a great and interesting mod for you. You can carry loads of stuffs from the trunks, furniture, bed, or even a tiny house with an area of 7x7x7 …
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2.
How to Install Capsule Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and your mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!