Campfire Incense Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4. Campfire is a fairly new block in Minecraft. It was only included in the game in version 1.16.1. Campfire is a pretty cool block. Its main feature is that it is used to cook raw food in the game. It can also be used to signal (thanks to its smoke) or to be used as a trap (because it can damage the creatures that walk on it) and for lighting as well.
Campfire Incense is a small mod with the purpose of adding more uses to the Campfire of Minecraft. Campfire Incense allows you to cook items other than food. These items are ingredients for making potion.
Ingredients for making Potion such as Blaze Powder, Rabbit’s Foot, Golden Carrot, Ghast Tear, etc. can now be added to Campfire. When doing so, your Campfire will emit a scent corresponding to the material you put in. This scent will have an effect corresponding to the material. For example, if you add Blaze Powder to Campfire, it will radiate Strength effect around. This effect lasts for a minute and its maximum range is 7 blocks around the Campfire.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.