Campanion Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Campanion.
Campanion is a mod that gives players the ability to become a nomadic!
The creator of the mod created Campanion with the purpose of adding to Minecraft things they felt were missing or should have been in the game long ago.
Currently, Campanion adds the following to Minecraft:
- Rope Bridges: Can be used to build bridges quickly.
- Rope Ladders: Can be used to build stairs from top to bottom easily.
- Grappling Hook: Help you to move quickly between high mountainous terrain.
- Backpacks: Add a storage box.
- Tents: A pocket tent. There are 2 types of tents available: Small Tent and Large Tent. First, you will need to put it in a bag. Once you’ve put it in that bag, you can take out the tent and put it away any time you want.
- Along with many new items such as: Sleeping Bags, Spears, Lawn Chairs, Skipping Stones, Leather Tanning, etc.
To see more details about the mod’s items, you can visit its wiki (https://github.com/TerraformersMC/Campanion/wiki).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.