Very simple, Burning Torches make the torches no longer last forever.
Burning Torches added to Minecraft a new torch called Burning Torch. Burning Torch does not last forever and it duration is close to reality. When installed the mod, it will disable the default torch craft recipe, you can change this at config.
So, what does Burning Torch have in common with real-life torch? Firstly Burning Torch has a different recipe than normal Torch. Secondly, Burning Torch does not last forever. You can increase the duration of Burning Torch by using Plank or Coal. You can also put out a torch by right-clicking while holding a Empty Bucket. Burning Torch can be light up again with Flint and Steel. Burning Torch also has some other features such as: Burning Torch can’t burn in the rain, it can burn flammable things.
Say goodbye to your eternal torch, now you can’t put a torch down and forget about it. If you want an unlimited source of light, you will have to use other things like Glowstone, Redstone, Lamp, Sea Latern, etc.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Burning Torches 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Burning Torches.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!