Building Wands Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Building Wands.
Building Wands adds to Minecraft a special magic stick. This stick has the ability to block blocks down. Its purpose is to assist you in the construction. It will greatly reduce the time it takes to build those things!
There are 3 types of Building Wand that you can craft:
- Stone Wand: Made from 2 Sticks and 1 Cobblestone. There is a set limit of 5 blocks.
- Iron Wand: Made from 2 Sticks and 1 Iron Ingot. There is a set limit of 9 blocks.
- Diamond: Fabricated from 2 Sticks and 1 Diamond. There is a set limit of 27 blocks.
Building Wand has 2 modes (press V to switch between 2 modes):
- Mode 1: When in this mode, you can place the block in 9 directions. When you point to a block, you will see the interface to place the block. You just need to right click on the direction you want to place.
- Mode 2: When in this mode, you can put multiple blocks at the same time. Press the X key to switch from horizontal to vertical order and vice versa.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Building Wands Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Building-Wands-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!