Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there is still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That is why the Minecraft community of players has created a lot of mods to add to the things they feel is lacking and Builder’s Blocks Mod 1.16.3 is one of those mods.
Builder’s Blocks will add many new blocks to Minecraft. These new blocks will all be new variations from the available Vanilla blocks in Minecraft. Because of this, most of the new mod’s blocks will be able to be fabricated using StoneCutter. Because the number of new blocks of the mod is quite large, I recommend that you install REI (Roughly Enough Items) to be able to see all of their crafting recipes.
How to Install
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.