Buider’s Basics Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Builder’s Basics.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to what they feel are missing and Builder’s Basics is one of them.
Builder’s Basics will add many new building blocks to Minecraft for you to use. Some examples are:
- Types of Stone Bricks with versions for Andesite, Granite, Diorite and End Stone.
- Terracotta Bricks
- Glass Doors and Trapdoors.
- New types of Stairs, Slabs.
- Many new blocks of mod will also have many versions with different colors!
With a lot of new blocks, I recommend installing JEI (Just Enough Items) to see the recipes for them!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Buider’s Basics Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Buider’s-Basics-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!