Buffer Mod 1.14.4. Do you ever feel that your 36 storage boxes are never enough? Want to pick up lots of objects but can’t move your chests easily? Shulker Box yourself, but adding 27 more boxes is not enough? Don’t worry, there’s a Buffer to help you with this!
Buffer adds to Minecraft a new way to store things. With Buffer, you can store your stuff in a new block called Buffer.
Buffer has 6 levels (tier) different. The higher the level, the more items you can hold.
Buffer’s inventory is different from normal ones. At level 1, Buffer will show you one more cell. However, this cell will hold up to 256 identical items. At level 6, Buffer can have 6 cells with a limit of up to 16384 items each.
Buffer has many nice features. You can turn it on when it is in your inventory (by right-clicking while holding it) or putting it down as well. Buffer also has 2 modes: Pickup mode and Void mode. Pickup mode when enabled will automatically give the item you picked up into the Buffer. Void mode will automatically delete items you have picked up if Buffer is full.
Buffers will also act as blocks / items you put into it as well. When holding it in hand, you can press PageUp to change items. You can put the blocks in the Buffer down when doing so.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.