BspkrsCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 including codes that support other mods made by bskprs to boot more efficiently. For example some mods made by bskprs: Floating Ruins and Tree Capitator.
It’s quite common to create a core mod to run other dependent mods: it allows creators to reduce the size of their mods, saving developing times as well as efforts needed to maintain and update mods. Bspkrs Core Mod is such a mod. Bspkrs Core will be updated to minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 soon.
Mods that need Bspkrs Core to run are:
- TreeCapitator Mod
- Crystal Wing Mod
- Floating Ruins Mod
- Starting Inventory Mod
- Block Breaker Mod
As this mod has no stand-alone functions, you can switch it off if you are not using any of the above mods.
How to Install BspkrsCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, BspkrsCore.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put BspkrsCore.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for BspkrsCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.9.4 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)