Brighter Mod 1.14.2. If you’ve played Modded Minecraft for a long time, you’ve probably heard of a mod called Gammabright. Gammabright is a mod for brightness for Minecraft. It allows you to adjust the brightness of dark areas in Minecraft, allowing players to see in very dark areas or underwater. Gammabright is used by many people because of its usefulness. However, currently, the latest version of Gammabright can only be used for Minecraft 1.12.2. But don’t worry about having a Brighter mod! Brighter will be a suitable replacement for Gammabright for Minecraft 1.14.2!
Brighter does not have as many advanced customizations as Gammabright but it still accomplishes its main task, which is to increase the brightness of the Minecraft world. Correctly, Brighter has the ability to increase the brightness of Minecraft up to 10 times. Make the sky bright as well as dark, the cave is like being outdoors!
To use mod is also very simple. Just go to Options -> Video Settings and adjust the “Brightness” option. You can adjust from Moody (0%) up to Bright (100%). Maximum brightness (brightness) when normal is now 10%. Therefore, if you adjust to 100% it will be 10 times brighter!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.