Brick Furnace Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Brick Furnace.
Brick Furnace is a small mod with a very simple feature. Brick Furnace will add to Minecraft 3 new types of Furnace made from Brick instead of Cobblestone like regular Furnace in Minecraft!
Brick Furnace will have 3 types of Furnace: Normal Furnace, Blast Furnace and Smoker similar to Minecraft’s regular Furnace.
- Brick Furnace: Made from 8 Brick. Can burn all items.
- Brick Blast Furnace: Made of 5 Iron Ingots, 3 Bricks and 1 Brick Furnace. Items like Ore Blocks, Tools, Armors (similar to Blast Furnace) can be burned at speeds twice as fast as normal.
- Brick Smoker: Crafted from 4 Acacia Logs and 1 Brick Furnace. Can burn food items (similar to Smoker) at a speed twice as fast as usual.
Brick Furnace aside from giving you another option when using Furnace, it is actually faster than regular Furnace. It is faster because Brick Furnace will produce less lag. This is because it uses the mechanism of FastFurnace mod.
Brick Furnace also has a custom in its config file that allows you to burn clay into bricks in Campfire.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Brick Furnace Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Brick-Furnace-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!