Box Of Rocks Mod 1.12.2. Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there’s still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That is the reason why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods so they can add something that they feel is missing and Box Of Rocks is one of those mods.
Box Of Rocks will add to Minecraft many new types of Stone. These new Stone types are inspired by Dwarf’s Fortress (from Bay 12 Games).
These Stone types of the mod can spontaneously appear in your world if you change the World Type to “Box Of Rocks” (the new World Type of the mod). If not then you can find them easily while in Creative Mode.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Issun’s Paintbox
How to Install Box Of Rocks Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer Box-Of-Rocks-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!