Bow Infinity Fix Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a small mod that is designed to “improve” the Infinity Bow – an aspect that most players find a bit underpowered. The default Infinity Bow needs at least one arrow in order to unleash its infinity volley. But in this mod, the player can achieve the same feast without any arrow at all, making the bow truly “infinity”.
Bow is one of the default weapons in Minecraft. It helps players to engage enemies from afar without having to get close to them. In Minecraft, close-combat is quite dangerous, because there are many types of the mob that can overwhelm players at all ranges, like the Creeper that can explode if getting too close, or the Blaze that can attack from afar with fire. Players can use EXP point to upgrade the bow’s stats like Punch (use the bow for close-range attacks), Flame (shooting fire), Power (bow strength) and Infinity (unlimited arrows) – the most important stat.
To use the Unlimited Arrows ability, the player must have at least one arrow in the inventory. One arrow is nothing much, but for such an overpowered ability, it’s not quite right to depend on just one arrow. With Bow Infinity, players will no longer have to worry about running out of arrows to use the Unlimited Arrows ability anymore. Bow Infinity Fix mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2/1.9.4.
How to Install Bow Infinity Fix Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Bow-Infinity-Fix.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!