Botany Trees Mod 1.16.3 is an add-on for another mod called Botany Pots. For those of you who do not know Botany Pots, it is a mod inspired by Bonsai Trees. It will add to Minecraft all kinds of “Pots” that you can use to place plants in it. Plants grown in these Pots grow on their own and then you can harvest them manually or automate them with the mod’s version of Hopper Pots. They are automatic farms that are scaled to a single block.
Botany Pots only support crops like Wheat, Potato, Carrots, Beetroots, and so on. It will not support plants. Because of this, Botany Trees were created. Botany Trees will fulfill the lack of Botany Pots and allow players to plant plants in Pots as well. Botany Trees similar to Botany Pots will also support plants from many other mods such as:
• Quark • Biomes O ‘Plenty • Forbidden Arcanus • Et cetera.
- Forge Mod Loader
- Botany Pots
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!