Botany Pots Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Botany Pots.
Botany Pots is a mod inspired by another very famous mod, Bonsai Trees.
To start with the mod, you will need to create a Botany Pot. Botany Pot is made from 5 Terracotta and 1 Flower Pot. Botany Pot is a block where you can grow your crops, but first you will need the corresponding soil (eg Dirt if you want to grow Wheat or Soul Sand if you want to grow Nether Wart). ). The plants in the Botany Pot will automatically grow and when in adulthood, you just need to right-click to harvest them.
To automate this process, you can combine the Botany Pot with a Hopper. Then, place them on a chest (or a block with an inventory) and they will automatically be harvested for you.
Botany Pots will also work with other mod plants like:
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Botany Pots Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Botany-Pots-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!