Botania Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a popular mod with a unique personality: instead of focusing on one single aspect like the energy in Industrial Craft or magic like Witch Craft, Botania merges the best of both world into one perfect combination, blow away all skeptical.
Immersive & Automatable
Packed with Content (over hundreds of different items and blocks)
Botania is widely used in many mod packs due to its unique characteristics. The mod’s creators also pay close attention to the gamer experience; they even created a mini in-game Wiki to guide new players everything they need to know about how to survive in this mod.
Using the latest magical substance – “mana”, you can create huge “magic machine” that can do many things, from an automatically farm for woods and food, item storages to even producing ores without going back and forth between mining sites. Botania now is updated to newest Minecraft version 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2. Botania requires Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Botania Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Baubles Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!