Botania – Garden Of Glass Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is an additional set of mod for a giant and famous mod set – Botania. If you are a fan of a mod set of this magic power and desire everything becomes more difficult in this one with more challenges, Botania – Garden Of Glass is a wonderful and interesting choice when playing Botania mod in Minecraft.
Garden of Glass is an addon for a mod of magic power – Botania. This mod is one of the official add-ons for Botania mod which programmed and designed to support the players when playing Botania, experiencing an entirely new difficulty. With a limited resource and a rocky landscape existed in Minecraft world – Sky Block – An island hovering in an infinite space that the users have to survive. Therefore, if you step a wrong step, you will drop out the void, dying and losing all the resources you have kept in your body.
When you install Garden of Glass, you will have a right to have a choice to create the world becoming a type of world named Sky Block in the process of establishing a new global by Botania. This point in a regular Botania mod will not work because these items in Skyblock map typically will not help you create several items in Botania mod. Besides inventing a Botania world with a style of sky block, Garden of Glass has also brought some blocks into the game, several recipes in Botania as well as some edits to be suitable with this playing style. The target of this addon is to challenge the players to create all the items of Botania in Sky Block environment. Botania: Garden of Glass requires Mod Forge Loader, Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and the latest Botania.
How to Install Botania – Garden Of Glass Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Baubles Mod, Botania, and Botania: Garden Of Glass.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!