BootZ Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 named BootZ.
BootZ is a small mod. It adds to Minecraft the shoes that when used will increase your movement speed!
- Reinforced Iron Boots: Made from 6 Iron Ingots, 2 Iron Blocks and 1 Leather Boots. Reinforced Iron Boots when wearing on you will give 1 Armor and 20% speed (Speed I).
- Reinforced Gold Boots: Made from 3 Gold Ingots, 2 Gold Blocks and 1 Reinforced Iron Boots. Reinforced Gold Boots when wearing on you will give 2 Armor and 40 speed (Speed II).
- Reinforced Diamond Boots: Made from 3 Diamonds, 2 Diamond Blocks and 1 Reinforced Gold Boots. Reinforced Diamond Boots when wearing on you will give you 1 Armor Toughness, 3 Armor and 60% speed (Speed III).
As you can see, these shoes are not cheap. To make them, you will need quite a few resources. Moreover, the amount of armor you get from these shoes is not as high as your regular shoes. In return, your running speed has increased dramatically!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for BootZ Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2