Bone Appetit Mod 1.12.2. Bone Meal is a very useful widget in Minecraft. You can get Bone Meal from Bone from Skeleton. Bone Meal is often used as a fertilizer for plants in Minecraft. You can place Bone Meal on most plants in Minecraft to increase the growth of the tree in a flash. Bone Meal can also be made with White Dye and there is one more use of Bone Meal when you hold the Bone Meal in your hand and use it on Grass, the plants and flowers will grow!
Bone Appetit is a mod on Bone Meal that points to Bone Meal’s third use that I just mentioned! Bone Appetit adds Minecraft 3 new Bone Meal types:
1. Wet Bone Meal: Wet Bone Meal can be used on Sand. When used, it will make Sugar Cane and Cactus appear. Making Wet Bone Meal requires you to surround a Bucket of Water with 8 Bone Meal.
2. Fiery Bone Meal: Fiery Bone Meal can be used on Soul Sand and make Nether Wart grow. Making Fiery Bone Meal only needs 8 Bone Meal around 1 Coal!
3. Ender Bone Meal: Ender Bone Meal is the Bone Meal for End Stone. When used, Ender Bone Meal makes Chorus appear!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Bone Appetit 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Bone-Appetit-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!