Blur Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft changes a small aspect of the inventory interface in Minecraft, which the background of the game when the player opens the inventory.
We all know that when you Inventory in Minecraft, there is a part of the screen behind the window that is visible (it is wide or narrow depending on your interface scale), like this:
As you can see, the scenery behind the window consists of a steppe scene with small woody plants, including vines on the foliage… wait a minute, are we opening the inventory to do something? Why are we distracted by the scene behind? If you don’t want to see behind the HUD when opened, you can install Blur mod. Its main feature is to blur the backdrop when you open inventory so that you can focus on the thing you need to do. It will add a Gaussian blur shader to the background of all GUIs, which fades into give it a sleek look.
The mod comes with many blur modes to make it easy for players to choose the right one, not too distracting or too blurry. Let’s take a look at these artistic screenshots below!
You can download the latest version of the Blur Mod Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Blur Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Blur.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Blur Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1