Blue Skies Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Blue Skies.
Blue Skies added new Minecraft 2 Dimension to let you explore. To get started with the mod, you’ll need to find Gatekeeper’s House. Gatekeeper’s House is likely to appear in biomes like Plains, Taiga, Tundra, Mountain. When you find Gatekeeper’s House, you should make sure you have enough Emeralds to buy Zeal Lighter from Gatekeeper. Once you have Zeal Lighter, you’ll need to find the portal that will take you to the new dimension. This gate scene will be in Gatekeeper’s House. This portal can be the gate that takes you to either mod’s Dimension (Everbright or Everdawn).
Everbright is a very cold Dimension. From scenery to light, you can see Everbright flooded in snow white. And Everdawn has a very dry feeling.
In these two dimensions, you can find new things like new plants, new minerals, etc. The two dimensions also have their own dungeons. At the end of the Dungeon, you will meet a Boss that is Alchemist (if you are in Everdawn) or Summoner (if you are in Everbright). If you succeed in killing them, you will receive rare rewards.
Currently Blue Skies is still in the early stages of development. That’s why there are a lot of things that haven’t been added yet, so you can expect a lot of new things coming from mods in the future!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Blue Skies Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Blue-Skies-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!