Blood Particles Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Blood Particles.
Blood Particles is a lightweight mod with extremely simple features. The feature of the Blood Particles is that it will create a bleed effect whenever any creature is damaged.
To better understand the features of the mod, you can see some pictures below. The first example is about a sheep when being beaten. You can see the animation of its blood flowing when I hit it (note that this is just a visual effect, it will have no effect or any other effect).
The more damage an creature has, the more blood it will bleed (for example, the Creeper being slashed with its Diamond sword).
Some creatures also have different bleeding effects like Zombie Pigman, Phantoms, Blazes. Slimes, Magma Cubes and creatures from The End (Enderman, Endermite, etc.).
Blood Particles is a client-sided mod. This means that you only need to install it on your client and it will work on the server.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Blood Particles Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Blood-Particles-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!