Blockus Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.3 called Blockus.
Minecraft is an extremely free game. Its freedom allows players to satisfy their creativity and use their imagination! In Minecraft, you can build anything. From the copy of your home, or a dream home! From the school, to the hospital. Or a medieval castle, a modern city. Or a space station and a battleship, and so on. All you can imagine, it can be true in Minecraft.
Currently, in the latest version, Minecraft gives players a lot of choices. It has a lot of different building blocks with different themes. But the player’s creativity constantly shows that the number of game block buildings is still … missing! That’s why the Minecraft community is constantly creating new mods for the Building Block theme to satisfy the player’s requirements.
Blockus is one of those mods. Blockus adds Minecraft lots of new blocks for you to choose for your construction! Some blocks have very new patterns but some are very familiar to players! Blockus also added Minecraft with “Legacy” theme blocks. These blocks are blocks of older Minecraft versions.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.