BlockDetector Mod 1.12.2. In Minecraft version 1.11, a new block called Observer was introduced. Observer is a block that will generate a redstone signal when the adjacent block is changed (update or change status, etc.). With the Observer, it simplified many redstone machines and also helped create many new redstone machines.
BlockDetector is a mod that adds to Minecraft a pretty similar block to the Observer but with some customization that the player can control. This new block is called “Block Detector”. To build Block Detector, you will need 6 Cobblestone, 2 Redstone and 1 Redstone Comparator. Block Detector also looks quite like an Observer, in addition to the face to detect blocks that look like smilies!
When you right-click Block Detector, you will see its GUI. Here, you can customize everything about it. You will see an empty box where you can place the block. That is the filter to filter or customize the block / block status you want it to detect. Next, you can change the Block Detector mode: Normal, Inverted or Pulse. You can make it just detect the change of the block or even change the block status.
BlockDectector is a great mod for redstone enthusiasts and wants to create many things in Minecraft!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install BlockDetector 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, BlockDetector-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!