Block Meter Mod 1.14.4. Have you ever … built it wrong? I mean, you’re trying to build a house, you’ve designed a drawing in your head (or you’ve drawn it already), prepare all the materials. But when you build, you miss a block wrong and now your house will be misleading if you continue to build … You have to break down and rebuild. If you encounter this problem, Block Meter will solve it for you!
Block Meter is an extremely simple mod, but very nice. The use of Block Meter is that it can help you measure and count blocks simply.
To use it, you first need to select your item as a “Block Meter Item”. You choose by selecting any item you want on your hotbar and then pressing the M key (by default). Then you just need to press the right mouse button with the item to start measuring. You can press M again to remove it.
Block Meter also has an Options Menu that you can open by holding the Block Meter Item on your hand and then pressing Left Alt (by default)!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.