Block Dye Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Block Dye.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there’s still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That is why the Minecraft community of players has created a lot of mods to add themselves to what they feel is lacking and Block Dye is one of those mods.
Block Dye will add new blocks to Minecraft. These new blocks will be normal blocks in Minecraft, but they will have many different colors.
The list of blocks will have new colors:
- Polished Granite
- Iron Block
- Packed Ice
- Et cetera.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
- Issun’s Paintbox
How to Install Block Dye Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Block-Dye-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!