Blarg’s Workshop Mod 1.16.3 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by echo343, programmed with the purpose of supporting starting and providing resources for other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section when installing. put. Core mod is currently a trend with maximum resource savings and can support many mods at the same time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mods, updating, changing, and fixing errors for multiple mods at the same time becomes simpler. Almost Mod Developer has programmed many mods using this programming method.
Programmed as a support mod, Blarg’s Workshop won’t provide any effect when installed independently in Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of bringing new content into the game, it will provide documentation, code, and built-in frameworks so that other mods can work properly. Mods that Blarg’s Workshop supports will often use a common set of code in structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, echo343 has incorporated this code into Blarg’s Workshop. Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mods that need it to function, the system will report game errors, cause crashes, and cannot be loaded to the main menu. Some mods use Blarg’s Workshop to run: Sleepstone
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!