Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Blackstone Tools.
In version 1.16, Mojang has brought many new changes to Nether, because of that, this update is called “The Nether Update”. One of these new changes includes new blocks like Blackstone.
Blackstone spawns spontaneously in the Basalt Deltas biome and in the Bastion Remnants in the Nether. Blackstone is quite similar to Cobblestone, it can be used to make Stone Tools, Brewing Stand, Furnace, and so on just like Cobblestone. Because of this, it is often considered the replacement block for Cobblestone in the Nether. Blackstone Tools is a mod that will change this somewhat.
With Blackstone Tools, instead of making the usual Stone tools using Blackstone, now when you use Blackstone you can make Blackstone tools. The Blackstone tool will have the same stats as the Stone but its color will be different.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Blackstone Tools Mod 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1