Biomes Bundle provides tens of new biomes. They diverse the Minecraft world and make it worth for any adventures. With new colors of soil, environment, tree and new nature order, your adventure seems to be more attractive. Are you a fan of adventure? Do you love discovering an entirely new land? Maybe, you should take a look at Biomes Bundle Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft.
Minecraft is a creative survival game. However, Mojang would like to add in the game some adventurous factors. It is the reason why Nether or The End survived. However, the players want to spend almost time on staying in Overworld. In the first part of the game, because the player cannot reach the other spaces, Overworld is the only place where they can discover. Maybe, the game cares a lot about “Realistic” aspect, almost of the biomes come from real life.
The players want to find something livelier and more real in the game. For that reason, bringing some biomes with real-life inspiration for the game can be considered as a lazy idea. However, with Modding system, the programming expert can create anything even a total new biomes package. The Biomes Bundle is an add-on for Open Terrain Generator. When installing two these mods, the players can create a new world with full of beautiful and amazing biomes. The Biomes Bundle requires Forge Mod Loader, Open Terrain Generator and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2.
How to Install Biomes Bundle Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Biomes-Bundle.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!